what Lady Gaga did to Ariana Grande!

 

what Lady Gaga did to Ariana Grande!

Gaga and Grande teamed up earlier this year for their hit song, ‘Rain on Me,’ which was released on May 22. The hit song debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and has been nominated for seven MTV Video Music Awards.

The accompanying music video, directed by Robert Rodriguez, has also garnered critical acclaim. Lady Gaga recently released a new episode of her series, Gagavision, showing behind-the-scenes footage of the rehearsal and the actual music video shoot.

The four minute, forty second video was filmed between February 20th and 24th, and is packed with great footage, including a glimpse into the relationship between Gaga and Grande.

One of the biggest reveals of the video was that Lady Gaga actually SCRATCHED Ariana’s eye. That’s right, the two singers had a bit of an accident during rehearsals.

“Richard, I shanked her with my nail by accident dancing. What happened? Lady Gaga scratched my eye. It’s an honor. I hope it scars.”

Clearly Ariana doesn’t have any ill will towards Gaga. The two continued to joke about it as Gaga tried to give Ari some TLC.

“How’s it look? It looks hard. I feel like I was in an action movie. NO!! No Neosporin. Give me your face. No no no no no no no! Stop stop stop. I want it to stay. Listen to your Mom!!! Ahhhh, oh my god, you’re two days older than me. You have a scratch on your face. You can’t get infected before the

video. Please let me put some Neosporin on it!”

For those keeping score at home, Lady Gaga is actually seven years older than Ariana.

In the video, Ariana brought up how she was a big fan of Gaga’s when she was younger.

“You know what your fans are doing today?

What? Because they think something is happening and they’re, like, onto us. They’re now

digging through everything that I’ve ever done and, like, pulling up all the old embarrassing

videos of me singing your songs and stuff. Oh, amazing. And being, like, dressed as you

and they’re like claiming it. Oh, that’s so cute.”

It’s clear the two singers have genuine love and respect for each other, as seen at the end of the video when the two wrapped up the shooting of the music video.

“Oh my god, are you serious? I love you so much.”

The two artists also Tweeted out more love around the release of the song, with Gaga saying, QUOTE; “Thank you for reminding me I’m strong, I’m super emotional and love you so very much, I cherish you @ArianaGrande and little monsters without you I don’t know how I would survive. I’d rather be

dry, but at least I’m alive.”

Ariana also Tweeted a loving tribute to her “Rain on Me” co-singer, Tweeting, QUOTE;“one time ..... i met a woman who knew pain the same way i did... who cried as much as i did, drank as much wine as i did, ate as much pasta as i did and who’s heart was bigger than her whole body. she immediately

felt like a sister to me.”

Let’s hope “Rain On Me” isn’t the last time these two superstars collaborate.







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post